Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 16/10/06
The following is a legal agreement between the viewer (hereinafter called You) and the owners - Nixen Master Ltd, Tony Art (hereinafter called “NM”, “We”) of karategate.com (hereinafter called "Website"). By using the Website and/or downloading an Image You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement automatically, without any other conditions or declarations.
This agreement may be revised or updated without notice. You are advised to review it regularly. Details on updates can be found at the beginning of this document.
The use of this Website
You warrant that You are of legal age to use the Website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability You may incur as a result of the use of the Website. You agree that You are responsible for all of your use of the site.
This Web site is for your personal use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Web site.
The use of Images
All Images on the Website are copyrighted and they are the properties of Nixen Master Ltd and Tony Art. All rights are reserved unless otherwise granted to You. Your rights to use the Image are subject to this agreement and the restrictions specified at each Image.
We hereby grant to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Image on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement and on the Image preview page FREE OF CHARGE.
You may use the Image
- For personal use only.
You may not use the Image
- In digital format on websites, multimedia presentations, broadcast film and video, cell phones.
- In printed promotional materials, magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, flyers, CD/DVD covers, etc.
- Along with your corporate identity on business cards, letterhead, etc.
- To decorate any public place.
- For pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimise other people, sociteties, cultures.
- To endorse products and services if it depicts a person.
- In a way that can give a bad name to NM or the person(s) depicted on the Image.
- As part of a trademark, service mark or logo.
- SELLING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF THE IMAGE (INDIVIDUALLY OR ALONG WITH OTHER IMAGES) IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! DO NOT SHARE THE IMAGE WITH OTHERS!
- Always ask permission from the photographer if you want to use the Image
- In website templates that You intend to sell or distribute.
- For creating printed reproductions that You intend to sell.
- On "print on demand" items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, mugs (e.g. on sites like Cafepress), or on any similar mass produced item that would contain the Image in a dominant way.
Links to third-karate web sites
This Web site contains hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than NM. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only NM does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. NM's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Karate Gate and its owners, employees, shareholders, directors and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use or the inability of use of this site, or any claim by a third party related to the use of the site.
NM takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to amend the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions for any such changes when you visit our website.
All Rights Reserved. © 2003-2013 Karate Gate